- INFORMATION CLAUSE PRACBAZA LTD (text of the act, click to download)
- DECLARATION OF THE PERSON GIVING CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF ITS PERSONAL DATA AT PRACBAZA LTD (text of the act, click to download)
- Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018. (text of the act, click to download)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(text of the act, click to download)
The protection of personal data is treated as one of the most important aspects in the activities of PRACBAZA Limited Liability Company (hereinafter: “PRACBAZA”), and our company feels particularly responsible for the security of personal data processed by us in connection with our activities. Our goal is to inform you about matters related to the processing of personal data, especially in relation to the content of the new provisions on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000, as amended) and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”). For this reason, in this document, we inform you about the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, the methods of their collection and use, as well as the rights of data subjects related to it.
What is personal data and what does processing mean?
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The processing of personal data is basically any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, e.g. collecting, storing, recording, ordering, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying. “PRACBAZA” processes personal data for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, different collection methods, legal bases for processing, use, disclosure and retention periods may apply.
Below we indicate the full details of “PRACBAZA” as the administrator of personal data:
“PRACBAZA” Limited liability company with its registered office at ul. Beniowskiego 5, 53-210 Wrocław, entered in the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000753549, NIP 8971860413, Regon 381604820.
On what legal basis and what type of personal data is processed by “PRACBAZA”?
We want to be transparent as to the methods and legal grounds for the processing of personal data, as well as the purposes for which “PRACBAZA” processes personal data. We make sure that each time we provide the necessary information in this regard to each person whose personal data we process as a data controller. In order to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present the following list of personal data processing operations.
At the same time, we would like to point out that whenever we process personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, we try to analyze and balance our interest and the potential impact on the data subject (positive and negative) and the rights of that person under the data protection provisions personal. We do not process personal data based on our legitimate interest if we come to the conclusion that the impact on the data subject would outweigh our interests (then we can process personal data if, for example, we have the appropriate consent or it is required or permitted by law laws).
Processing of personal data of visitors to the website operated by “PRACBAZA”.
Natural persons visiting the websites of “PRACBAZA” or using the services provided by “PRACBAZA” by electronic means, which we hereinafter collectively refer to as “Websites”, have control over the personal data they provide to us. The websites limit the collection and use of information about their users to the minimum necessary to provide them with services at the desired level, pursuant to Art. 18 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically via cookies on our websites. Cookies are small text files saved on the user’s computer or other mobile device when using websites. These files are used, among others using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen certain content from a given website. Among the cookies, there are those that are necessary for the operation of the “PRACBAZA” website. Cookies are used to ensure:
- maintaining and saving the user’s session;
- enabling authorization using the login service;
- saving information allowing for anonymous login of the user;
- monitoring the availability of services.
- restore the last visited view the next time you log into the product;
- remembering the user’s choice to stop displaying a selected message or display it a certain number of times;
- checking whether the saving to cookies is functioning properly;
- adjusting services to user preferences;
- setting the preferred language, currency, font size and other similar properties that facilitate work with the application;
- monitoring traffic on our websites;
- controlling how often users choose a given service;
- use of a communication tool;
- integration with a social networking site;
- internet payments.
The user may manage cookies used by “PRACBAZA” by changing the settings of his web browser. “PRACBAZA” also stipulates that after rejecting cookies, some functions offered by our Website may not work properly, and even in some cases it is associated with the complete prevention of the use of the selected service.
As a rule, only when it is really necessary to provide a given service in some cases, e.g. when signing up for training, in order forms, orders, we collect more detailed information about users, such as e-mail addresses or other personal data:
Automatic processing of personal data
The information we collect in connection with the use of our Website may be processed in an automated manner, however, it will not have any legal effects on a natural person or have a similar significant impact on their situation.
Legal grounds for processing
In the case of processing personal data in connection with the use by users of the “PRACBAZA” Website, we may deal with various types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing. For example:
- We process the personal data of people visiting our website on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, e.g. on the basis of consent in the event that we have asked the data subject for such consent.
- We process the personal data of people who use our website and fill in the online form for this purpose, because it is necessary for the purpose of performing the contract.
- Sometimes the law requires us to process certain personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
Processing of personal data of persons contacting “PRACBAZA” in order to obtain information about the offer or share comments about the “PRACBAZA” services, as well as contacting “PRACBAZA” to conclude a contract
In addition to the data referred to in the previous section (Processing of personal data of persons visiting websites operated by “PRACBAZA”) from natural persons who contact “PRACBAZA” to obtain information about the offer, and contact in order to conclude a contract from “PRACBAZA”, we collect the following personal data: name and surname, position, company address, e-mail address and telephone / fax number. In particular, these persons can send us an e-mail via the website or a message via chat. Such messages contain a set username and e-mail address, and additional information that the user wants to include in the message.
We kindly ask you not to provide information from specific categories of personal data via websites (such as information on race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information on physical or mental health, genetic data, biometric, information about sexual life, sexual orientation and criminal history). If you provide such information for any reason, it will constitute your express consent to the collection and use of such information by us as set out herein or as specified in the place where the information was disclosed.
Legal grounds for processing
We collect the above data based on the consent expressed by the user directing the above request to “PRACBAZA” or to perform the contract (fulfillment of the request) submitted by a given person. The provided data may also be processed on the basis of the justified purpose of the data controller.
Processing of personal data of “PRACBAZA” customers and potential customers
“PRACBAZA” processes the personal data of its customers and potential customers. This data may also include personal data of persons related to “PRACBAZA” customers who are not natural persons (eg contact persons). Personal data of this type are processed in IT systems used by “PRACBAZA”. Personal data processed for these purposes include, among others: name and surname, employer name, position of the contact person, telephone number, e-mail address or other business contact details. Moreover, in the case of customers who have concluded paid contracts with “PRACBAZA”, we also process payment data, including credit card numbers, bank account numbers. Personal data of business contacts may be disclosed to permanent associates of “PRACBAZA” who are its commercial forces and used by them for the purpose of conducting commercial activities of “PRACBAZA”.
Please note that the information on cookies provided by us in the first section also applies to the processing of data of natural persons using products or services “PRACBAZA” offered online.
Automatic processing of personal data
The information we collect in connection with the use of our online products may be processed in an automated manner, however, this will not have any legal effects on the natural person or similarly significantly affect their situation.
Legal grounds for processing
The processing of personal data of natural persons who are our clients is based on:
- the legitimate interest of “PRACBAZA” as a data administrator (e.g. in the field of creating a database, analytical activities, direct marketing of own services, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims):
- consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing),
- performance of the concluded contract,
- obligations under the law (e.g. tax law or accounting regulations).
The processing of personal data of natural persons who are potential clients is based on:
- the legitimate interest of “PRACBAZA” as a data controller,
- consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing).
How long do we process personal data?
The time during which we can process personal data depends on the legal basis constituting the legal condition for the processing of personal data by “PRACBAZA”. In the policy in force in “PRACBAZA”, we specify that we are never allowed to process personal data for a period longer than it results from the above-mentioned legal grounds. Accordingly, we inform you that:
- In the event that “PRACBAZA” processes personal data on the basis of consent, the processing period lasts until the user withdraws this consent.
- In the event that “PRACBAZA” processes personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing period lasts until the termination of the above-mentioned interest (e.g. the limitation period for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further such processing – in situations where such objection is permitted under the law.
- In the event that “PRACBAZA” processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions.
- In the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic period of data storage in the case of records and other documentary evidence prepared during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 5 years.
When and how do we share personal data with third parties? Do we transfer data to third countries?
We provide personal data to others only when we are permitted to do so by law. In this case, in the relevant contract concluded with a third party, we provide for provisions and security mechanisms to protect data and maintain our standards in the field of data protection, confidentiality and security. Agreements of this type are called personal data processing outsourcing agreements, and “PRACBAZA” has control over how and to what extent the entity entrusted with the processing of specific categories of personal data by “PRACBAZA” processes these data. In connection with the above, we indicate that the recipients of personal data processed by “PRACBAZA” as the personal data administrator may be:
- above entities personal processing data under entrustment agreements for the processing of personal data (the so-called processors),
- entities providing hosting services to “PRACBAZA”,
- entities implementing marketing campaigns for “PRACBAZA”,
- law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies.
(in the last two cases, we provide data only if and only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required under mandatory provisions of law and in a manner consistent with these provisions).
What rights do data subjects have and how are they exercised?
Natural persons have specific rights regarding their personal data, and “PRACBAZA” as the data controller is responsible for the implementation of these rights in accordance with applicable law. In case of any questions and requests regarding the scope and implementation of rights, as well as in order to contact us precisely in order to exercise a specific right in the field of personal data protection, please contact us at the following e-mail address: rodo@pracbaza
We reserve the right to exercise the following rights after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for a given activity.
Access to personal data
Natural persons have the right to access data that we store as a data controller. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Change of personal data
Changes, including updating your personal data, processed by “PRACBAZA” can be made by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or – in appropriate cases – contacting us via the appropriate registration page or changing the personal data stored in the respective applications with which the registration was made.
Withdrawal of consent
In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, natural persons have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We inform you of this almost at any time when we collect your consent and make it possible to withdraw your consent as easily as it was given. In the absence of any other information, i.e. if we have not provided a different address or contact number to withdraw consent, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
The right to limit the processing or object to the processing of personal data
Natural persons have the right to limit the processing or object to the processing of their personal data at any time, due to their special situation, unless the processing is required in accordance with the law.
Other rights: the right to request the deletion of data and the right to transfer data
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to delete data can be used, for example, when the data of a natural person will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by “PRACBAZA” or when a natural person withdraws his consent to data processing by “PRACBAZA”. Moreover, in the event that a natural person objects to the processing of their data or if their data will be processed unlawfully. The data should also be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law.
On the other hand, the right to data transfer is granted when the processing of a person’s data takes place on the basis of the consent of the natural person or a contract concluded with him and when this processing is carried out automatically.
Any other questions, concerns or complaints
Any complaints we receive will be investigated and we will respond to them.
Persons whose personal data is processed by “PRACBAZA” also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Naturally, we do not limit contact with us and enable direct contact at the headquarters of “PRACBAZA”, as well as contact by letter (post) or telephone contact, and for this purpose we provide the following contact details:
PRACBAZA Limited liability company.
with headquarters at ul. Beniowskiego 5, 53-210 Wrocław
tel: + 48 783 429 351 email: email@example.com