Find your dream job with us
Search for the best deals
Who we are?
We are a recruitment consulting agency focused on Candidates specialized in ERP systems. #ERP was established in 2018 in Wrocław, Poland.
We operate world-wide for our Clients – ERP consulting companies, producers of ERP systems, end-users of Enterprise Resource Planning as well.
Our recruitment projects cover most of the well-known ERP-class IT systems used by both small companies and large enterprises, including: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics (AX/F&O, NAV/BC), Workday, IFS Applications, Oracle, Infor, Symfonia, enova365, Comarch,.
To meet the daily challenges we face in our work, we use advanced tools to reach candidates, including:
unique database of ERP Candidates
over 10,000 records and is constantly growing
HeadHunting of Candidates
we keep in touch with specialized Candidates in many different ERP systems
Paid referrals and networks
direct contact with best match people for companies
How it's working?
We present the first candidates in up to 5 working days from the commencement of activities in the form of an extensive professional profile.
We operate on the basis of simple, uncomplicated contracts, so we can start working immediately.
We coordinate comprehensively recruitment activities for the client and, among others:
- we search for and arrange selected candidates for recruitment meetings with the employer,
- we advise clients and candidates to fill a given vacancy as efficiently as possible,
- we help in formal matters related to, for example, submitting a notice of termination by a candidate or creating a letter of intent for a new employee.
We build our own database and a network of candidates in areas of key importance for the operation of companies, which are related to ERP systems (accounting, logistics, production, sales, etc.).
We focus on creating long-term business relationships.
Maintenance of constant contact with our Candidates is a top priority for us, also after employment. Furthermore we make sure that we provide top-notch services and we verify needs of our Clients and Candidates for further successful collaboration.
More about us
Our mission is to create the highest standards in the area of recruitment of ERP systems worldwide. We maintain prime quality of Candidates and job offers based solely on the model of 360-degree Consultants who keep in touch with both Clients and Candidates. We treat everyone individually and the satisfaction of our clients and candidates is what drives us in action. We strive for permanent and long-term cooperation.
- We specialize only in the field of ERP / IT systems.
- We recruit qualified candidates with experience, as well as those who would like to enter the IT industry.
- We are looking for a job for candidates, we try to present the best and most suitable offers, adequate to skills and experience.
- We coordinate recruitment activities and advise on how to find the right candidate, also in difficult and less accessible specializations.
- We monitor the market in the area of IT and ERP systems, create quarterly payroll reports, organize trainings and use appropriate tools on an ongoing basis to better respond to the needs of Employers and Candidates.
- A broad perspective is the key for us in understanding the needs of employers and candidates.
Karol is the founder of #ERP and head of the branch in Wrocław. He has many years of experience in the HR industry, associated with ERP since 2018. He implemented the ERP recruitment vision by offering employers and candidates a meeting place in this unique specialization on the labor market. Privately, an avid guitarist, bassist and runner. He likes to spend his free time outside in open spaces. He adheres to the principle of MSGB - Music, Sport and Good Beer :)
Gosia has been associated with PracBaza from the very beginning, being also the originator of our company name. At PracBaza, she takes part in many processes, from sales to recruitment. It is thanks to her that each candidate profile is written in accordance with the appropriate language rules.
Stefan joined PracBaza quite recently, but has already achieved his first successes. Currently, he is studying Branding and PR, therefore he is aware that a good image is the basis for success, both in recruitment and sales in the HR industry. Privately, he likes sports, especially cycling, in winter on a board, and in summer also on an electric scooter :)
As a psychology student, he likes to explore morality and what is most important in HR, i.e. motivation. Privately, a songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. From an early age, a fan of Makłowicz's philosophy - he spends his free time with pots with a glass of wine or a craft beer.